WHY AN INSERTED BLADE REAMER?
The Inserted Blade design allows for greater freedom in constructing tools for special applications. As well as a standard design, the greatest advantages of the Inserted Blade design are:
- cost - replace the blades only, not the entire reamer.
- the MWT models offer considerable regrind life
- advanced feed rates, quicker cycle times
- rounder, straighter, chatter-free holes using even numbers of blades with a formulized stagger
- several operations can be accomplished in a single pass
- the inserted blade style offers the user a choice of tool steel, enhanced tool steel or carbide blades which are interchangeable within any given size range